Part - Time Assistant Veterinary Surgeon - Peak District
We began in 1987 with one man’s dream to offer the highest standard of veterinary care.
Nearly 30 years have passed and now, with over 160 practices and more than 300 vets, we’ve grown to share the Medivet values of everyday exceptional care, trust and progress to the discerning pet owner across the UK.
What we’re looking for
The perfect candidate will be a good general practitioner with excellent communication skills. We’re looking for a confident vet to help develop this practice further.
You’ll be based within a short distance of the Peak District, ideal for those wanting the countryside life but with good links to a town and city. The position is part-time and permanent, working 2 days a week in our New Mills and Buxton clinic, with a 1 in 4 weekend day rota.
• A very competitive salary
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
• Accommodation or £6,600 accommodation allowance pro rata
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training pro rata
• No OOHs
• 5 weeks’ annual leave pro rata
• VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
• Exclusive Medivet staff benefits package including discounted retail purchases, days out and holidays
For more information about Medivet and this role, please give Daniel or Ellie a call on 01923 920 890. Or to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.